Sunday, July 30, 2017

My Orphan Child


My orphan child,
I write to you,
Keep that head high,
Keep that faith intact,
Keep your hopes grand,
Work hard my child,
Achieve your dreams,
Don't let the world beat you down,

Remember you are a loner,
A forgotten to most,
Remember you are a sinner,
The guilty in everyone's eyes,
Remember where you stand in another's life,
Remember you are the option never the priority,
Remember happiness is just a drug hit,
Remember to escape life to work,

Remember always you were an orphan,
The unwanted,
The abandoned,
The cursed,

To you I write my child,
Don't fight those tears,
Always fight for your life,
Fight for that family you crave for,
Work hard everyday of your life.

Author: Liswith Obinamuni aka Ocean ™
Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system