Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Dedication of a Sinnerman


Never I have been more thankful,
You always say never thank the small things,
You always say it’s all me what I am,
You say it is not you but me,

I am thankful for the yes,
I am thankful for allowing me to be me,
I am thankful for the care,
I am thankful to endless love give me,

I am thankful for the little things,
I am thankful for the us dates,
I am thankful for each conversation we share,
Thankful for each argument we have,
I am thankful for the journey we take,
Thankful for the memories we create,

I am thankful for how wild we make love,
I am thankful I snuggle in you to sleep,
I am thankful that I feel safety in your arms,
I am thankful for each greedy kiss,

I am thankful for making me see things in a different light,
I am thankful for the lessons,
I am thankful for reminding me I am not mean to work for others,
I am thankful for reminding me my goals,

I am thankful for the hugs when I feel scared,
I am thankful for the care when I am sick,
I am thankful for each time you rub my forehead when I am stressed,
I am thankful for “Baby are you OK?”.

I can’t express my express my happiness,
I can’t express how I safe feel,
I can’t express how hopeful I feel,
I can’t be thankful enough for each day,
For each memory we create,

This is a dedication to the lady I love.

Author: Liswith Obinamuni aka Ocean ™
Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system