Sunday, July 16, 2017

Baby Making Mornings


Morning baby making,
Kissing you on the forehead as you sleep,
Feeling your thighs,
Rubbing between you legs,
Rubbing your pussy slow,
You moan in your sleep,
Me suckling your boobs,
Me feeling that warmth inside,
Kissing your tummy,
My Oh my,
Moving down to your pussy,
Waking you up,
Licking that wetness,
You try to pull me up saying too much,
Licking you tirelessly,
Rubbing you as I do,
Make you moan relentlessly,
This morning ooo yes we do,
Moving up to kiss you,
You pinning me down,
You kissing getting on top of me,
The ride of your life,
You slide me in deep,
Move slowly as you do,
Ride hard ride deep every morning as we do,
We reach the stars,
Every morning we do.

Author: Liswith Obinamuni aka Ocean ™
Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system