Thursday, June 22, 2017

Peace of mind



When anger,
Turns to rage,
Rage to disappointment,
When your head is in pain,
And you pulsate beyond comprehension,

All you feel is the pain,
All you understand is your rage,
You are truly nothing but blinded,

Today I turned to you,
To your love,
Your care,
Your warmth,

I felt myself stop pulsate,
I felt my rage ease away,
I saw my disappointment turn to smile,
My restlessness turn to my peace,

I don't understand how it happened,
All I felt myself at peace,
All I felt was your warmth,
All I knew is my pain was taken away,

My anger is my destruction,
My pain is my suffering in silence,
This peace was my savior,
A drug to date nobody had mentioned,

I write this in thanks,
I write this in gratitude,
Today I am at peace,
Today I don't feel the restlessness.

Author: Liswith Obinamuni aka Ocean ™
Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system