Sunday, March 19, 2017

Roulette of emotions



The fears we are to conquer,
This new feeling that we have,
This uncontrollable emotion we want to own,
This gamble we want to take,
Not knowing our destination,
The story we want to have,
This lust that burns us like fire,
That impatience to reunite,
The souls that are broken,
Seeks to be together to heal one last time,

This is truly a gamble,
Which might leave us penniless or make us smile,
The journey is towards danger,
The soul might break or make it,
The lust might see the house on fire,

All I ask is have faith,
All I promise is to walk by you,
Take that leap with me,
The journey is untold,
But I do all in my power to make you smile,
I don't promise unimaginable love,
I don't promise no sun, moon and stars,
But the promise of smiles, memories and rush,

To you my beautiful soul,
This sinnerman writes once more.

Author: Liswith Obinamuni aka Ocean ™

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system